Tuesday, May 4, 2010

CHANGE


Have you ever wondered what life was about?? There are so many twists and turns to life and what it has to offer.. In February I turned 20, and now its about time to make some decisions in my life. I have greatly enjoyed my time here at EA.. and i still have one more semester to go.. I have made tons of friends and some BEST friends.. I have some choices to make in my life and refuse to think about them. In Church, and Devotional, we are always hearing how we need to date and find our FEC (future eternal companion). We need to prepare for marriage and how to raise a family. Most of the time i feel ready and want it so bad. But then, that's when i stop and think, I am not as ready as i think i am. I want a career, something to fall back on incase something happens, i want to fulfill my goals and be what i have worked so hard for. I look at some of the girls here, and how they get married so fast and almost none of them have a plan. I dont know how they do it, or why they do it. I know everyone is different and God has a different plan for everyone, but i know what i want, and i want to work hard for it. As i said school is coming to an end and now it's time for a change once again.


Every girl has there one BEST friend.. Ami has Rachel, Jackie has Danni, Missy has Keith, and I of course have Whitney. A girl always needs that one person to trust and confide in. Someone you tell everything too.. Even if they don't understand, you tell them just to vent.


I Didn't know Whitney before i came to school, i met her the end of my first semester. We were so funny with each other, and became so close. We didnt really have anything in common except for the fact that we were both funny. We hung out every day, did crazy stuff together. From Power boxing, to romping, to stealing stuff from boys house, and many more. We just got a long so well and were inseperable for awhile. The start of the 2nd year we moved in together. Along with Ami and Rachel. We lived in Goodman 4-1 and we had the time of our lives. Whitney and Ami were in volleyball and most of the time it was just Rachel and I. We got to know each other real well and became close. Us four girls just have this secret bond that every girl is jealous of. Every girl has there moments where they are super tired of each other, and super annoyed, but at the end of the day you love them so much that you forget what you were mad about. That is totally us. We have made so many memories together. We stayed up so late just talking about life, and boys, and typical girl stuff. We had sleepovers and nap time together. Crying and venting sessions. We tell each other how it is, and know exactly what one another are thinking. It is Never a dull moment when we are together. But that is all about to change.


Whitney is graduating next week and is leaving us for good. It use to be just us four.. until we introduced her to the man of her dreams... Since December it hasnt really been us four, and we have kinda started going our own ways already.. We all miss how it use to be but change is good.. Especially for her.. She is moving to Mesa this summer and will no longer live with us.. It's hard to be so close to someone, and then they leave. wheather it be a boy, or parent or just a Best Friend.. Just because they are moving or doing something different, doesnt necessarily mean that you wont be firends anymore.. it will just be that much harder.. I will miss her Whitty jokes.. no pun intended.. and her Wise comments.. her ability to sing... and dance.. and just have fun.. I will miss her coming into our room and telling us about her crazy weird books that she just read.. and all that Politic stuff she cares so much about.. I will miss her at dinner time, and how she always asks how to put it together..(Ami knows what im talking about).. Her weird fedish with her chap stick, how her shirts have to be pointing all the same way in her closet, her weird disease on her lip, always asking what to do if she or someone is sick or hurt.. Her being there to tell us who that actor or actress is in the movie.. to sing weird opera music.. i sadly will miss her Harry Potter fedish as well.. Whitney is an amazing girl and there is no one else like her.. She is always giddy and never angry, she forgives and forgets instantly.. She is My BEST FRIEND!! and no one could ever replace her... I love her ONE HUNDRED TIMES!!!!!!!! and im sure the other girls feel the same way...

1 comment:

  1. okay....your on my friend list! Why don't you even have a friend list? I better see me on it soon!

    ReplyDelete