Monday, April 26, 2010

TEMPLE and FAMILY


This past weekend was the best weekend in the whole world!!! I had the oppurtunity to attend the Gila Valley Temple open house.. It was so beautiful!! I went to the temple with my aunt and her family who flew down from Illinois and also with Brady!! Then after the temple me and Brady drove to Duncan Arizona to meet up with the whole Payne family.. Everyone was there but 2 grandkids and 2 great grandkids.. There was tons of food and it was great.. We played games and enjoyed each others company.. We went to my Grandparents ward on sunday and then back to their house for lunch which took forever.. but it was so so good.. I enjoyed being around all my family and didnt want to come to school because i love family time more than anything in the world..


Families are the best thing anyone could ever have.. Im glad that i have the knowledge of knowing that my family will be together FOREVER!!! How wonderful is that.. No matter what happens to any of us we will always be together.. wheather it's here or in Heaven.. either way is a great place to be and we will be there together.. I LOVE THAT!!!


Then today all my aunts and uncles came up to Thatcher to go through the Temple.. I of course went with them after class.. there was about 35 or so of us today and we all did the tour together.. it was awesome the little girls were so cute when we entered the Celestial Room.. They loved the Crystal Chandeliers.. and instantly wanted to get married in this temple.. they were so adorable.. Then after the temple we went and visited my Grandpa Paynes 94 year old sister and shared our great experience with her.. All in all it turned out to be a GREAT day and weekend.. and i enjoyed EVERY minute of it...

1 comment:

  1. Thats a sweet pic of the temple! I'm sooo jealous of you. i don't think were going to be able to make it. :(

    ReplyDelete