Wednesday, April 21, 2010

FIRST POST!!!

Im completely new at this whole blogging thing... I mean i use to update my mom's but that quit real fast... Here is a little about me and my life... I am a College Student at Eastern Arizona College.. I am majoring in Socializing and having a good time. Since i have been here at EA i have changed my major 3 times. I started out as a Nursing Major.. then changed to Dental Hygene.. now have moved on to be an Ultra Sound Technician.. I love being in college. It defiantely has its ups and downs.. but i love it more than anything.

The majority of my family lives here... i get to see my 3 beautiful nieces and my one awnry little nephew.. They are all so adorable and I love being around them.. My brother Brady is also here going to college with me.. We pretty much complete each other.. Yes we hold hands in public.. yes we call each other babe.. and yes we love each other so much.. we are each others best friends.. even though he is currently occupied with his other best friend whom will one day be my sister also..

I live in a wonderful house in thatcher about a block away from the college.. I live with 7 other girls and i love them all so so much.. we have so much fun together.. we are all so different but same in so many ways.. Most people think that 8 girls is SO MUCH DRAMA!!! CORRECT!!! but its so so fun.. never a Dull moment.. We have made so many good memories.. This semster is coming to an end and is going to be very hard for most of us.. My best friend Whitney will finally be graduating this semester.. its going to be so hard, and weird without her here.. But im sure we will manage..

well this is a recap of my life right now.. and i will try my best to keep up...

No comments:

Post a Comment